– Visit the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act's official website at https://nrega.nic.in/. – The screen will show the homepage. – You must select the Job Cards option under the Transparency & Accountability area on the homepage of the NREGA website. Please make use of the picture below.

Applications must be submitted in writing and include the job card registration number, the date the position is needed, and the number of days the position is needed. It should include information such as age, sex, and SC/ST status as well as the names of the adult household members who are willing to perform unskilled manual labour. Typically, job applications should be made to the Gram Panchayat. An individual may personally come and make an oral registration request.

The Job Card will have a five-year validity span and allow for the admission and deletion of individuals who are eligible to work. Any household that experiences a member's death or a permanent change of address is required to report the loss as soon as possible. The household may submit an application for any requested additions. If the original job card is lost or damaged, the cardholder can request a replacement. The application must be sent to the Gram Panchayat, where it will be handled similarly to a new application, with the exception that the details may also be validated using a duplicate copy of the Panchayat's job card.

– Go to MNRGA Official Website – http://www.nrega.nic.in – Click to Job Card & Chose District. – Select  Financial Year > District > Block > Panchayet. – Find Job Card.

Adult household members who want to work for wages in the MGNREGA program must apply for registration. A designated form or plain paper can be used to submit the registration application to the neighbourhood Gram Panchayat.

The NREGA program is now known as MNREGA thanks to the National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act of 2009. These two are therefore the same schemes. 

The registration can be renewed after five years if necessary.